Bogota, Bogota, Colombia
This position requires:
- Knowledge and/or experience in backend using Node.js
- Good level of English to communicate with clients
- We are looking for a collaborative team player who has initiative, takes a proactive approach towards problems, and helps create a more efficient and motivated team
- Positive vibes!
Why should you apply?
UruIT is the right place for you if you:
- Enjoy working and learning from others
- Like working directly with the client and freely proposing your ideas
- Value a relaxed and flexible work environment
- Ask for help when needed and give a hand if someone else is stuck
- Enjoy being part of a challenging project.
How is UruIT like?
- We have offices in Uruguay, Colombia, and the US. It is a very multicultural environment!
- Besides international, our work environment is also agile, collaborative, and friendly
- We believe quality is crucial in every step of the way
- We are not afraid to fail, if we were able to learn and improve.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid modality that includes working from home and from our offices.
- In-house English classes.
- Career development. Financial support to get certifications and participate in national and international events.
- Possibility of being a speaker in internal tech talks at UruIT.
Let's work together to create great software.**